Navigation: Test Development > Test Cases > Select Test Case
After selecting the Test Case, we will be taken to the Test Case details page where we can create the Test Steps by clicking on the Create Test Steps button.
When the Create Test Step button is clicked, we will be taken to Create Test Step page that looks like given below:
We have the following five methods for creating Test Steps now:
1. Using NLP Grammar(Template): To create a test step with the existing step group, go through the following articles:
2. Using a Step Group: To create a test step with the existing step group, go through the following articles:
Advanced Test Step Types
4. Using a Custom Function: To create a custom function in the test step, go through the following article:
How to create and use Custom Functions in Testsigma?
5. Using a For Loop: To create a Repeatable Block(For Loop) in the test case, go through the following article:
6. Using a Conditional If: To create a Conditional block(If Block) in the Test Case, go through the following article:
Adding If-else Conditional checks in Test Steps - Walkthrough