Once the step is created, we can see the Update, Edit and Delete buttons as shown below on the right side for each Test Step.
Hover over a particular Step to reveal two additional buttons - Add Before and Add After.
Now, we have the following options:
- Click on the More button(three vertical dots icon) to update the ui identifier in the Test Step. From here, clicking on the UI Identifier name takes us to the Edit UI Identifier page directly.
- Click on the Edit button(pencil icon) to edit the Test Step NLP, change the test data, or UI Identifier used.
- Click on the Delete button(trash icon) to delete the selected Test Step.
- Click on the Add After button to add a Test Step right next to the current Test Step.
- Click on the Add Before button to add a Test Step right before the current Test Step.