As you might be already aware of, once a User has registered an Account with Testsigma with their Corporate Email Address, subsequent Registrations from the same Domain is not possible. The existing user has to add the team member as a new User and that can be done from the Users page in Testsigma Tool.
Note: If you registered an account with Testsigma with an incorrect/invalid email ID, you can ask the support team to delete the account and the domain from Testsigma Database and create a new account with the correct Email ID.
You can navigate to the Users page by going through:
Configuration > Users
If you are trying to create a user for the first time, you will see the following screen and clicking on the Create button takes you to the Create UI Identifier page:
If you have already created a few Users, you will find a landing page with options to create a user and a Search box to filter the existing ones. Also, besides the users in the list, you can see Edit, Delete and Change password buttons.
- Start typing in the search box with the string that you want to search for to see the filtered result in the list.
- Click on the +Create button to create a new user and follow the Create/Edit User section below in this article.
- Click on the Edit icon to edit your existing user and follow the Create/Edit User section below in this article.
- Click on the Change Password button to change the user password.
- Click on the Delete icon to remove your user. Deleting a user will temporarily disable the user and then permanently remove it after 30 days.
Clicking on the Create button takes us to the Create User page. The Create User page looks as shown below:
Enter the following details in the fields and click Create to create the use
Username/Email: Enter the official email ID of the team member whom you want to add as a new User.
First name: The user's first name.
Last name: The users last name.
Super Administrator: Select the checkbox to make this user a Super Administrator.
Note: This setting is only visible to a Super Administrator. You can check the privileges for each role in the Configuration > User Roles page.