In some scenarios, you might not be able to install the Testsigma Chrome Recorder from the online Chrome Web Store due to workplace policy restrictions.
Step for installing Chrome Extensions in developer mode
1. Download the Testsigma Chrome Recorder extension attached in this article below
2. Extract the zip file to get the unpacked folder.
3. Open the Extensions page in your Chrome Browser: More tools > Extensions
4. Enable the Developer mode toggle button on the top right corner.
5. Click on the Load unpacked button and select the extracted folder (chrome-extension) from above section. You would see Testsigma Chrome Recorder added to the list of your extensions.
That's all. Testsigma Chrome Recorder extension has been successfully added.
Welcome to the era of #SmartTestAutomation